Whenever things have to go really fast, you simply don’t have the nerve to wait long for a loan. You need to apply for a rush credit. In some places, these are also referred to as lightning or instant loans. Since you are pressed for time, you cannot afford to make mistakes when applying. And this is exactly what we would like to help you with this text. We want to show you exactly what you need and what you should definitely think about so that you can apply for your instant loan smoothly.
Apply for express credit: These documents are always needed
In principle, you can apply for your express credit both online and in the bank branch you trust. The documents that you must have ready for this appointment are always identical:
– The bank’s or donor’s application form (if you take the loan from a credit institution, credit intermediary or private individual). As a rule, you should be able to find that online easily
– Your employment contract – if you are self-employed, you can also bring a current business evaluation with you. However, make sure that many express loans are unfortunately not given to self-employed and freelancers
– Current proof of salary: You should submit at least the last three payslips, the past six are better
– Current bank statements from all your accounts: The same applies here as for the proof of salary: Submit at least the statements of the last three months, better those of the last six
– A current Credit Bureau self-assessment (which ideally has strong scoring)
– An accurate statement of your monthly income and expenses or other expenses (e.g. savings reserves), which shows that your creditworthiness is sufficient to repay the loan. Please note that this information is checked on the basis of your other information
– Some banks also want to see the last or even the last two income tax returns. While this is very rare, keep it handy when you apply for a rush credit.
Apply for express credit: pitfalls with the online variant
When you apply for your express credit online, there are some pitfalls that don’t exist when you are at the local branch. Examples include:
– How are the documents submitted?
– How do you authenticate yourself to the bank?
– Do you need an account with the bank?
– With a rush cash advance: how do you get the money?
As a rule, you can submit the documents in digitized form. Authentication can take place via a webcam or a cooperation partner of the bank (for example, Post Ident procedure). For the other questions, the answers differ significantly depending on the financial institution. Clarify in advance.